31 January 2008

the Sanctimonious one...

Let me introduce myself, I am Sanctimonious (no, thats NOT my real name), though sometimes I wish it were. For those of you who don't know, here is the definition of sanctimonious;

sanc·ti·mo·ni·ous [sangk-tuh-moh-nee-uhs], adjective
1.making a hypocritical show of religious devotion, piety, righteousness, etc.: They resented his sanctimonious comments on immorality in America.
2.Obsolete. holy; sacred.

Origin: 1595–1605; sanctimony + -ous,

sanc·ti·mo·ni·ous·ly, adverb
sanc·ti·mo·ni·ous·ness, noun

sources:
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.


Now that I am done giving that small lesson, let me continue. I am here to voice my opinion, which I feel is also the same as many others(yet are afraid to let their opinions be heard) out there and NOT just Americans like myself, I am talking about people from all walks of life, from all over the world. Heck, maybe even multiple universes for that matter, but for the most part lets stick with Earth. Which wont inhabit man for much longer if we keep thrashing our home.
Be prepared for some seriously juicy content, as I will NOT try to be politically correct whatsoever! I have a journalistic background and my writers block is finally lifting. Consider my articles within this blog to be purely "editorial" in style and HIGHLY opinionated as well as somewhat controversial.

Stay tuned...

No comments: