08 January 2008

2- Master Replicas Force FX Lightsaber Construction Set

So, the one present that I absolutely could not guess turns out to be one of the coolest. Even with the will of a Jedi Master, I was not able to figure this one out. Imagine to my surprise as I was unwrapping, no, not unwrapping, I was shredding the decorative ribbons and wrapping paper off of this giant sized box, and what did my eyes see...a Master Replica's Force FX Lightsaber Construction Set! I had been eying this amongst other sabers (what else is an almost extinct Jedi to lust over?) for quite sometime. With hundreds of possible combinations, you too, can find the right set-up for your lightsaber. You can change the blades color from red to blue to green, and all the parts are interchangeable. It only requires three (3) AAA batteries which are still readily available almost anywhere these days, unlike the power cells we used back in the days of the Clone Wars, jeez were they expensive. So, overall, this lightsaber will entertain Jedi's and Padewan's alike!

No comments: