08 January 2008

AnGeRRRgghh MAnAgEmEnTTTT!!!


You ever have one of those days where you really need to break something? No, not a pencil or even that $50 pen your boss' wife gave you last year, ha. I mean cold hearted, circuit-board smashing, unrelenting ferocity with each wickedly gruesome blow of the pick-maul! Only mere moments, which seemed like minutes of man destroying MACHINE joy.
As I walked away, looking back on the mangled remains and laugh to myself as I remember the last time I really let go on some two-bit (or was it a 32-bit) punk. I think to myself, "That felt really good." The wasted remains of my once inoperable and now, well, let's just say still inoperable, just a little incapacitated now. R.I.P. Hewlett-Packard HP Fax 1020, may I recycle some of your used parts (motors, gears, psu, etc.) and may you re-incarnate per say.

No comments: