15 June 2008

The Gr8 Internet Migratory Box of Electronic Junk, Codename: Big Box of Electronic Booty

TGIMBOEJ for short. I was astounded when I came across this seriously cool phenomenon. I mean who wouldn't be? You got a pretty decent size box, crammed almost full of electronic gadgets, gizmo's and junk, you take wheatever you want from within the box, then you put some (or all) of your old electronic booty in the box. Then all you are required to do is A. Pick another person from the list to mail it to next and B. Post a blog about your box experience with lots of goody pics. You can also add to the list of names, in form of an email addy. Thats it as far as requirements for receiving the box. So with that said, lets explore some of this box's contents
TGIMBOEJ
The Gr8 Internet Migratory Box of Electronic Junk
Codename:
Big Box of Electronic Booty

After a couple weeks of trying to find a way to get put on one of the existing boxes lists I decided to start my own. Though I am not an expert gadgeteer or even electronics guru for that matter. Albeit, I do have a thirst for gadgetry, especially making my own. I have for years and years, always had 'bright' ideas and putting them to paper in for of sketches and schematics etc. Lately, I have become more enthralled into electronics. Over the past year or so I have acquired two robots. One pet and one service. The latter of which I am willing to hack as there are many a hacks for Roomba's. The later models have a built in port for connectivity and there is even a BT (Bluetooth) hack for the lil guy.
So, whats in the box you ask? I will delay no further...(still trying to get pics just right)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he he electronic booty ? first time i heard this phrase.